About the company
is a creative and independent development studio for digital entertainment software in the heart of the beautiful city of Munich. In addition to developing our own IPs, we implement work for hire, from conception to completion. Gameplay and creative imagination are always in the foreground, and we promote teamwork and talent. Thanks to more than 15 years of expertise in the field of mobile gaming and cross-platform development as well as our award-winning portfolio of top titles such as “Angry Birds Epic” and “Angry Birds Evolution”, we are one of Germany’s leading game developers.
As a successful and ambitious company since 2006, Chimera Entertainment is working on state-of-the-art projects with high-profile partners, which offers a dynamic, challenging, and ultimately rewarding experience. Our values and culture are defined by a healthy team spirit, a sustainable work environment, passion for games, and the collaborative ambition to strive for excellence in an ever-changing industry, where our development studio is constantly striving to reach the next level.
And with you, we want to expand our success within the coolest industry in the world.
As a F2P Live Content Designer (f/m/d) at Chimera Entertainment, you will create high-quality, visually appealing games within an experienced, international and flexible team.
What we offer:
- A high talented & motivated Team
- Flat hierarchy in a friendly atmosphere in a flexible working environment
- A creative, casual, and international workplace right in the heart of Munich
- Remote work possible
- Being part of a strong family of European game developers
- Professional health coaching with a personal Trainer (OLAO HEALTH) - digital and live
- A well-stocked library with books, games, and games consoles
- Free coffee, drinks, and fruits onsite
- Regular team & company events like a summer party, Oktoberfest, and Movie and Gaming Nights
- And a lot of fun :-)
We are looking forward to hearing from you :)